четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

angel wall paper




But I have never felt better. NOT TO MENTION I AM SICK RIGHT NOW (and I think I may have a fever) but Dan Eldon has changed my life (and I hope this is not just a phase).� I have become best friends with a girl I disliked IMMENSELY.� I am a little more fearless and very ambitious.� Iapos;ve begun to see beyond Theatre, beyond college, and way beyond West Chester, Pennsylvania.� I have ideas forming like tornados in my head right now. Itapos;s so bad that I cannot concentrate I just want to keep making plans and being excited for the things I want to do.� its a beautiful time, and of course it is the best week of the entire year.

beard papas, angel wall paper, angel wall hangings, angel wall hanging, angel wall fountain.



Комментариев нет: