пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

engine mounting plate




I told myself I needed to stay away for awhile to focus on school, or better yet, harden myself enough to not go back.

Today when I saw someone holding a cup with the logo, I felt my heart twitch. Instinctively, I craned my neck to look at what drink it was.

I hate it that I have so little resolve, for not being able to make up my mind on what my priorities should be, and for not keeping to them when I tell myself I know what I need to focus on. And I really hate it, when I know Iapos;ve fallen in love with making drinks, but Iapos;m fighting a losing battle.

It was a venti no whip caramel frappucino blended coffee by the way.
engine mounting plate, engine mounting design, engine mounting brackets, engine mounting bracket for pontoon boat.



Комментариев нет: