четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

character in the godfather




For those that miss emails, comments or feedback from Swandog, we do not have internet at home yet, I have ordered it, but not heard anything back yet, so I have no idea when we will get internet.

Internet access is currently over my cellphone, and since it is with me all the time and evenings have been very busy, Swandog has not been able to get online using that either. Hopefully I can get her connected for a few hours this weekend so she can catch up on a bit. Internet over her phone is just too dang expensive to use, but I have the "business plan" (from work) so itapos;s cheap (well, free for us, since work pays it), but I sorta have to bring my cellphone to work with me (since is my work phone :P)

All is fine, but is very stressy to move, and we have gotten a kitten () that moved in on or veranda. We will have to try to find itapos;s owner, and if we fail that, try to find a home for him, or take him to the shelter. Is a sweet lill black kitten.

Swan has been out with a cold, and I feel like I am next.

Oh well.

*quacks off*

demarco charles, character in the godfather, character in the great gatsby, character in the harry potter book, character in the hobbit.



Комментариев нет: