четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

clean city square




�im going to try and do this everyday, unless i forget about it which is very likely to happen. I havent gone to school since thursday im pretty sure. How successful am i, i know i know. But whatever haha. Today i went on a stupid ass geography trip which consisted of looking at rocks, seeing a dead fish, someone stepping on a butterfly, going on a random hike and someone in my class getting stuck in a cave hole. It was funny but a waste of money and a waste of my time haaaaa
um tomorrow is going to be my first day of school in like a week ahaha whatever. Then friday is toronto for ts, mandy k, fmig and teeter. How exciting. Lol.
lastnight i got a nikon d100. Its pretty neato. Im going to manhattan soon, well thats the plan but who knows.
today i pushed my dog off the couch, and iapos;ve been getting the silent treatment all day lol whatever shes stupid. My mom called after i got home from school, but i was sleeping so i didnt talk to her. Why is she so annoying, i havent talked to her since last week and shes all oh em gee imma come down there and take you out for dinner. Uhh my birthday was like 12 days ago just leave me alone, or just give me money or something and then you can leave. Its awkward, i have nothing to say to her ever. I guess she deserves it.
um nothing really interesting happened today. Its getting cold out, the weather is changing so much. The leaves are all turning colours and stuff its nice out.
im making jenn ride alfie tomorrow. Im so excited to see that hahah it will kill me.
um i have nothing really to say other than that, im going to bed soon im tired.
pceeeeeeee
clean city square, clean city program, clean city initiative, clean city inc..



Комментариев нет: